BOKA Powell is a growing, dynamic, and award-winning design firm headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with offices in Fort Worth and Austin. Our project types include: Mixed-Use, Hospitality, Corporate Campus, Commercial Office, Interiors, Urban Living, Higher Education, Healthcare, Sports, Retail, Adaptive Re-Use & Renovation, Sustainable Design, Planning & Urban Design and Graphic Design. Our project teams foster rewarding collaboration, professional development, and outstanding design solutions. We offer an energetic, fast-paced, professional work environment, with growth potential at all levels, and excellent benefits.
Visit our Firm Culture page to learn more about what it’s like to work at BOKA Powell.
If you are interested in learning more about opportunities at BOKA Powell, please email us at: email@example.com.
Reports to Marketing & Communications Manager
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple assignments/deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written communications and analytical skills, including writing, editing and proofing. Work often involves composing or editing letter proposals and answering technical, essay-type questions including architectural language
- Strong graphic design skills, including publication layout and informational graphics development. Must be comfortable working with outside printer and other resources to complete printed projects
- Software skills
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Sheets
- WordPress CMS
- Constant Contact/ Email Marketing
- Adobe Premiere
- Microsoft Project
- Assists with organizing and completing proposals, statements of qualifications, presentations, and other marketing-related projects.
- Develops and maintains marketing resource materials, including résumés, brochures, project sheets and project data, photographs, and testimonials.
- Gathers information about potential pursuits and participates in proposal strategy.
- Manages opportunities, new projects, and client information in Vision database.
- Solicits and organizes information and fee proposals from engineers and consultants.
- Assists with maintaining digital assets, including website and social media.
- Develops and deploys email marketing campaigns.
- Assists with conference and event preparation, including catering and logistics planning.
- Assists with promotional product orders and management.
- Occasionally attends pre-submittal conferences for public pursuits throughout Texas.
- Some direct client contact.
Marketing, journalism, PR/communications, English, or related bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience
- A/E/C experience preferred
- We are currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our team of professional in our Dallas office. The Interior Designer will have a diverse range of project types including Hospitality, Corporate, Healthcare and Higher Education.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, specifications, finish and material selections, knowledge of local material resources.
- Participate in the production of construction documents
- Work with consultants, product reps and furniture dealers to meet overall project objectives
- Participate in the production of finish board presentations
- 5-7 years of Interior Design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design from a CIDA accredited University
- Interior Design license or progressing toward achieving license
- Proficiency in Revit, Sketch-Up Microsoft Office and Photoshop or Indesign
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced and fun environment
- Positive attitude with high energy
Multiple positions coming open for individuals with demonstrated Revit project experience. Positions include Project Architects (5+ years’ experience), Project Coordinators (2-5 years’ experience), and Interior Design Candidates (Dallas Only) (3-7 years’ experience and prefer licensure). Desire experience primarily in project types similar to BOKA Powell’s which include hospitality, housing, mixed use, healthcare, corporate campus, and higher education. Architectural or Interior Design degree from accredited college required.